2-(1,3-Dioxoisoindol-2-yl)acetaldehyde is a chemical compound which is intended to be used for synthesis of various pharmaceuticals. It is known to have high purity level and has chemical formula C5H8O3 with molar mass of 116.116 g/mol. This compound appears as white colored crystalline solid and assures excellent effectiveness. 2-(1,3-Dioxoisoindol-2-yl)acetaldehyde offered by us is provided in completely sealed containers so as to assure safe transit & easy storage.
- Can accept 3 hydrogen bonds during chemical reaction
- Completely reliable in nature
- Superior quality
- A new one-pot process was developed from the same raw material
- DAST was replaced with SF4, so much lower cost
- Yield increased to ~50%
- Formation of new impurity (3-chlropyrrolidine.HCl) was seen at ~0.2%
- Recrystallisation method developed to remove this impurity
- 100kg produced at competitive price. 1/3rd price of original route, scale for scale.
- Improved chiral hplc method developed. 98% e.e
- New one-pot route now allows scale-up to multi-tonne quantities